Transferring mp3 Download Files From Your Computer - to iPhone, Smartphone, Tablet, iPod or CD.
1. First of all, make sure you have extracted the mp3 files from the zip file, so they are sitting on your desktop or in a computer folder - as iTunes will not locate the files if they are still in the zip file. (If for some reason you cannot open the zip file containing your mp3 files, it may mean that your computer did not come loaded with the free zip program - but easily fixed, you can download 7zip here) - then double-click the zip file to view the files, and drag each file out onto your desktop. Once the mp3 files are on your screen...
2. 'Right-click' the first mp3 file
3. Choose the 'Open With' option
4. Click the 'iTunes' option , and the mp3 file will then open up your music library in your iTunes software, ready to transfer to your iPod. Then do the same to the remaining mp3 files.
5. The mp3 file(s) can then be transferred to your iPod from your iTunes library, by plugging your iPod in to your computer's USB port, and your iTunes will update your Ipod's catalog of mp3 files.
Or, if for some reason this does not work, try this ....
1. Open up your iTunes software - you can do this by clicking Start at the bottom left hand side of your screen, then clicking'All Programs', and then clicking 'iTunes', and it will open your music library.
2. Once iTunes is open, click 'File' up at the top left hand side of the screen
3. Click 'Add File to Library', or otherwise 'Import' (depending upon what version of iTunes you have).
4. Choose the folder on your computer where your mp3 files are currently located
5. Choose the mp3 file you wish to import into your iTunes library.
6. Click 'OK' - it will then import the mp3 file into your iTunes library, ready to move to your iPod.
7. The mp3 file(s) can then be transferred to your iPod from your iTunes library by plugging your iPod in to your computer's USB port, and your iTunes will automatically update your iPod's catalog of current mp3 files. You're all done!
If you have any problem, let us know - as we can place the files directly into your Dropbox account (or even create an account for you), so you can access them from any PC, smartphone or device.
Transferring Your MP3's From Your Personal Computer to Android Smartphone
Firstly, your computer should be running either Windows XP, Vista, 7, 10, or Apple Macintosh - plus you will require a compatible USB Data Cable, and MicroSD card installed in phone.
1. First of all, make sure you have extracted the mp3 files from the zip file, so they are sitting on your desktop or in a computer folder - as your phone may not locate the files if they are still in the zip file.
2. Ensure your MicroSD card is inserted and your phone is on.
3 Insert your data cable into your phone's data port and insert the other end into an available USB port on your computer.
4. Now drag down the notification bar on your phone and select "USB Connected."
5. Touch the "Mount" button or icon on your Droid's screen.
6. If you are using a Window's PC, click the "Start" menu and select "Computer" or "My Computer." (If you are using an Apple Computer, skip to step 8).
7. Click on the icon labeled "Removable Device" that corresponds to your microSD card on your phone.
8. You can now drag and drop your mp3 hypnosis files into the "Removable Device" folder and they will transfer to your Droid.
9. If you are using an Apple computer, your Droid phone will show up on the desktop as a new drive.
10. Drag your mp3 hypnosis files into the "new drive" icon on your desktop to transfer files to your Motorola Droid. You're all done!
If you have any problem, let us know - we can place the files directly into your Dropbox account, so you can access them from any PC or device.
Downloading Direct to Phone / Playing MP3's from Dropbox
If you do not have a PC and are downloading direct to your phone or tablet, you will be provided a Dropbox share link - to play the MP3's directly from the free Dropbox app on your device (you download the app to your phone from the App Store or Googe Play). Once you click the share link you are provided, it will take you to the Dropbox website or app, and (once you’re logged in, or have created a free account) you will find a new folder containing all the MindTraining files you purchased.
From there, you can access and play the files from your phone (or PC - or any device). For iPhones - click the symbol next to each MP3 file, and choose Play Offline - that way they will play without an internet connection or data required.
To burn the mp3's to CD:
1. Click Start
2. Click All Programs
3. Choose your computer's CD burning software located on your computer (eg. Nero, Roxio etc)
4. Choose whatever options that mention burning files for "Music", and 'Audio CD' (as burning the mp3 file to CD is the same as burning mp3 music to CD).
5. Then it will ask you what file you would like to burn to CD, so you choose the folder where your files are located (eg. desktop), and choose each file you wish to burn, and and start burning the file to CD. If you are burning multiple files to one CD, it is wise to ensure the very last recording on the CD is the night-time subliminal (if that is one of your files), so that no other recording begins to play after you have drifted off to sleep.
You're all done!